FitCamp in Downtown Tulsa
Better than your average boot camp
4 Week MiniCamp
Our next round of FitCamp is the MiniCamp, running over four weeks in the summer! From July 23-August 17, we will have our regular FitCamp class times and the style of workouts students have come to love, but on a reduced-commitment timeline. It's perfect if you've been wanting to try but didn't want to go all-in for 3 months. Now, you can go all-in for one month, and be hooked just in time for our Fall round in September!
And, as a special treat, for those 4 weeks, you'll have access to all classes at the studio! Usually we include one bonus class per week but for these four weeks, as a thank you for trying us out (or for being a loyal member!), we want to give you the chance to attend any class that appeals to you!
- $158 early bird registration by July 6
- $175 regular registration through July 23
12-week Fit Camp in Downtown Tulsa
Fit Camp is our signature lifestyle program that includes 12 weeks of personalized attention and care from our ACE-certified personal trainers. We believe in this program so much, that we each attend one of the classes every day. If you're looking to look and feel your best, surrounded by the most supportive community in Tulsa, this is the program for you!
What's included in Fit Camp?
- 12 weeks of 3 strength-based circuits per week (that's 36 small group personal training workouts!).
- 1 additional yoga class per week. Trust us, you'll want to be stretching out after the circuit workouts.
- 6 class times to choose from to fit all schedules!
- Facebook group access for accountability, extra support and videos of the circuits so if you can't make a workout, you never have to question what the moves are.
- The best coaches, and teammates in town!
2018 Fit Camp Start Dates
- January 8-March 30
- April 16-July 6
- MiniCamp: July 23-August 17
- September 3 - November 23 (ish). We will work around Thanksgiving holiday in some way!
2018 Fit Camp Class Times
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 5:15 am
- 7 am
- 9 am
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 4:45 pm
- 6:35 pm
We like for you to commit as much as you can to one class time so that you get used to the community of your group. We do know that sometimes schedules don't allow for that and we'd love for you to come to classes that best fit your particular schedule.